Free Delivery to...
$15 Delivery fee for...
$35 Delivery fee for...
$50 Delivery fee for...
$150 Delivery Fee to...
A few things to do before we arrive with your inflatable
As always, once you reserve your items, remember that you can at any time confirm that we have your reservation scheduled, by viewing your name on the calendar of the item you booked. If for any reason this is a problem, call us and we can confirm this information for you over the phone. If for some reason your name is not on the calendar for your item please call us at your earliest convenience.
- Please know that if you have a balance due, because you chose to pay a deposit only or you have a delivery fee, any balances due at delivery are to be cash only unless previous arrangements have been made. (Schools, Churches, ect...). If you paid for your item in full at the time of reservation, nothing is due at delivery unless there is a delivery fee noted above for your location.
- Make sure your set up area is clear of any debris. Rocks, sticks, glass, or any other obstructions can severly damage vinyl / kids. For the safety of all, it cannot be present where the inflatable is to be set up.
- Please be sure you have electricity available within 100 feet of the inflatable. We offer generators to our customers who do not have electricity close to the set up area. Long runs of electrical cords are a fire hazard and our insurance company clearly spells out the amount of cord we are allowed to run. Generators can be rented from most local hardware stores.
- Organize your supervision as it is required at all times during your reservation. It only takes a second for our youngins to make a silly choice that may result in an injury.
- Always remember: safety should be at the top of our lists for your party to be a hit this year! Call or email us whenever you have questions or concerns about our equipment or its operation. Get ready to have a Rockin Good Time! ...and thanks again for choosing Planet Bounce Rentals.
By Damascus Chappell (owner)